Completely installed, extended and adapted storage scenarios enable implementation in record time. LP PoweredEWM contains more than 80 pre-defined processes and guarantees an immediate use of the system.
On request we provide mobile data terminals and label printers for warehouse operation. Time and cost for intensive negotiations with different suppliers for hardware, software and service are completely eliminated.
Logistics service provider scenario included
– Connection of several customer systems to one physical logistics system via different interfaces
– Communication also with non-SAP ERP systems
– Evaluation of all activities and objects in the warehouse (movements, warehouse tasks, deliveries, HU, value-added services and others) for billing purposes
– LP CEP service provider Add-On for SAP EWM integrated for GLS, DPD and others
Your implementation project is directly based on the installed LP PoweredEWM version. Among other things you get MFS functionality with Push Channels to communicate with a PLC. This significantly reduces the project complexity and project time.
LP PoweredEWM is delivered SAP compliant and is installed in your based development system. The implementation project starts at 75% and so all advantages can be used from the beginning.
The modular principle for the LP Add-Ons should be emphasized. This ensures reusability for the most diverse process sequences and combinations.
Benefits LP PoweredEWM
– Shorter implementation times
– Drastically reduced implementation costs
– Unlimited scalability
– Increased productivity
– Cost Control
– Proven quality
– Experienced logistics and SAP EWM experts
– Structured project management guarantees project success